Muhammad Tahir Khan
Respected patron in Chief has qualified his B. Pharmacy in 1956 from Punjab University, Lahore, Pakistan. He has established the Pakistan Pharmacist Association in 1952 and was elected as pioneer Secretary General Pakistan for the session of 1952-53. Moreover; he was president of PPA Sindh during the session of 1980-82. Professionaly he used to work at different executive positions with Frerozsons Laboratories, Wyeth Lederle Cyanamide (Pakistan) Ltd., Merck Shop & Dom Pvt. Ltd. and Platimum Pharma. He has international exposure of pharmaceutical manufacturing; Boots Lab. Pvt. Ltd., Nottingham, UK and different French pharmaceutical companies. Respected patron is now a day’s associated with miscellaneous social, welfare and political organizations. He resides at West ridge, Rawalpindi and spending a peace retired life. You may find him at C.: 03215131932 E.: email@example.com
EDITOR -IN- CHIEF
Prof. Dr.Taha Nazir B.Pharm., M.Phil., Ph.D., Cell.: 0321 222 0885; Email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Nazir Nazir has more than fifteen year’s professional, academic and research experience. His major expertises are related in pharmacology, epidemiology, therapeutics and clinical pharmacy with exceptional knowledge of biological techniques. He has teaching experience to Pharm D and M.Phil students at certain universities. He has worked at different positions; Associate Dean, Associate Professor, scientific executive and scientific head with different renowned institutions of the world. He has strong ability to quickly absorb and implement new pedagogical techniques. His other professional expertise includes; academic teaching, pharmaceutical manufacturing, marketing and product development. His laboratory and research expertise include pharmacological, microbiological, pharmaceutical and biotechnology laboratory techniques.
Dr. Taha Nazir was awarded Ph.D in Microbiology by the Quid -I-Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan. He was awarded the degrees of M. Phil (Pharmacology) by Agriculture University Faisalabad and Bachelor of Pharmacy from University of the Punjab, Lahore. He has several research articles published in prestigious international pharmaceutical journals and wrote three books published by leading Pakistani publishers titled Applied Pharmacotherapy (2008); Clinical and Pharmaceutical Management of Diseases (2009); and Manual of Experimental Work of Pharmacology & Therapeutics, (2007). Moreover; he is part of different pharmaceutical professional organizations and prestigious research journals.
Currently, Dr. Taha Nazir is working as Research Associate, UMDC, UOS/ Assistant Professor (Microbiology) with Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Sargodha. He is also entrepreneur ICDTD Inc.
EDITOR ADVISORY BOARD
- Prof. Dr. Rafeeq Alam Khan Meritorious Professor and Chairman Department of Pharmacology Faculty of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences University of Karachi, Karachi Pakistan.
- Prof. Dr Fazal Subhan Professor of Pharmacy, Department of Pharmacy, University of Peshawar, Peshawar, N.W.F.P. Pakistan.
- Prof. Dr. Bashir Ahmad, Professor of Pharmacology, Director-Riphah Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Riphah International University, Lahore, Pakistan
- Dr. Syed Jamshed Ahmed B. Pharm., MBA., M. Phil., Ph.D., Chief Operating Officer, PharmEvo (Pvt.) Ltd., 402 Business Ave Shara-e-Faisal, Karachi, Pakistan. C.: 03008257351; Tel: (021) 4315195-7 Ext. 112
- Muhammad Shammoon Chaudhary, Secretary Punjab Pharmacy Council, Lahore.
- M. Ikram Khan B.Pharm. M.Phil., Senior Scientific Officer, National Institute of Health (NIH), Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Dr. Abdul Haleem Khan Ph.D; Health Department,Government of the Punjab, Pakistan.
- Dr. Syed Atif Raza Assistant Professor, University College of Pharmacy, University of the Punjab, Lahore.
- Dr. Syed Atif Abbas, Deputy Dean, School of Pharmacy, Taylor’s University, Taylor’s Lakeside Campus, Level 2, Block D, No. 1, Jalan Taylor’s, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia. DL: +60 3 5629 5601; Fax: +60 3 5629 5455; Email: SyedAtif.Abbas@taylors.edu.my
- Dr. Syed Umer Jan Ex-Chairperson, Faculty of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, University of Baluchistan, Quetta, Pakistan.
- Dr. Amanat Ali, Associate Professor of Human Nutrition, Department of Food Science and Nutrition, College of Agricultural and Marine Sciences, Sultan Qaboos University, P.O. 34, PC 123, Al-Khoud, Muscat, Oman Tel. 00968-24141242; Fax 00968-24413418 Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org Google Scholar link: http://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=GM8JIhQAAAAJ. Research Gate Link: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Amanat_Ali1?ev=hdr_xprf
- Dr. Adeel Mahmood B.Sc., M.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D.Research Scientist (PDRA), Guangzhou Institute of Geochemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Guangzhou, China. Tel.: +86 (155) 2133-5804, E.: email@example.com
- Dr. Muhammad Sarfraz Pharmacy, Health Care Management and Human Resource Management
- Saeed Ur Rashid Nazir, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Sargodha, 40100, Sargodha Pakistan.
- Dr.Arif Ali Arain, Manager Pharmacy Children Cancer Hospital, Visiting Faculty Federal Urdu University Karachi. 03003019512
- Dr. Muhammad Wasim Khan Pharm D., M.Phil., R.Ph., Shahbaz Kakki, PO Kakki, Teh. & Distt. Bannu KPK, Pakistan. C.: +92 345 552 0553; E.: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hafiz Muhammad Umer Nisar Pharm D., M.B.A.,Production Pharmacist, Lahore, Pakistan. C.: +92 300 478 0439
- Dr. Tahir Aziz Mughal Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital, Lahore, Pakistan. C.: +92 321 488 7801;
- Muhamamd Bin Ibrahim, B.Pharm., M.Phil. (Pharmaceutics), Muller & Phipps, Faisalabad, Pakistan. +92 300 780 9397
- Iradat Hussain B.Pharmacy, M.Phil., Assistant professor; Shifa Tameer-e-Millat University , Islamabad. Pakistan. C.: 03214706508
- Dr. Ahmed Salman (Pharm D) G-11 Markaz, Islamabad, Pakistan. C.: 03455910035,
- Dr.Ubaid Ullah Korai Sr. Lecturer Faculty Federal Urdu University Karachi. 03337081817
- Muhammad Salman Akhtar Fellowship in Cardiology, Staten Island University Hospital, New York, Residency training in Internal Medicine.Staten Island University Hospital, New York. M.B; B.S. 426 Naughton Ave, Staten Island, NY 10305. USA
- Dr. Ayed M.H.Al-Shammari B.Pharm., PhD (Bradford); M.Sc. (Bradford, UK);P.O.Box 2611, Code 01028, Al-Jahra Center, Kuwait. Tel.: +965-99620544. Email: email@example.com
- Dr.Aamir Shehzad TYYCON Distribution, Karachi. 03322527908
- Mr.Muhammad Bux Soomro Indus Pharma, Karachi. 03142043970
- Dr.Allah Dino Babar, Sanofi Aventis 03003099125
- Ahsan Ali Memon University of Sindh. 03332762808
- Dr.Zia Ul Haq Sail, GSK, Sindh. 03002980959
- Dr.Khalid Mehmood Bhatti Self Pharmacy, Sindh. 03003029451
- Khalil Ahmed Arain AGP. 03337017175
- Mr.Basharat Ali Self Pharmacy 03332968891
- M Salim Khan Self Employed, 03332976840
- Abdul Manan Children Cancer Hospital. 03013800079
- Abdul Rub Mujahid, Muller & Phipps, Bahawalpure, Paksitan. Cell: +92 344 741 3082
- Ahmed Salman G-11 Markaz, Islamabad, Pakistan. Cell: 03455910035, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Asad Imran; Gillan Pharmacy, Wahdat Road, Lahore, Pakistan. 03004116421
- Bilal Sorani; Islamabad, Pakistan. Cell: +92 300 748 1579
- Fiaz Ahmad Faizi Pharmaceutical Supplier, 392 Allama Iqbal Town, Lahore, Pakistan. Cell No: 0300 4205253,
- Hafiz Muhammad Abdullah, Gulshen-e-Madina Colony,Bhakhar,Pakistan. Cell; 03336849989
- Hafiz Umer Nisar, Lahore, Pakistan. 03334789210
- Iradat Hussain; Margalla Institure of Health Sciences, Gulraiz, Islamabad, Pakistan. Cell: 03214706508; Email: email@example.com
- Malik Muhammad Irshad Hospital Pharmacist Jinnah Hospital, Lahore, Pakistan. Cell No: 0300 942 3099, Email Address:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Malik Muhammad Waheed; Principal Noorani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, NearDHQ Hospital, Jehlum, Pakistan. Cell: 0300 951 5870
- Muhammad Shoaib Zafar, Dept. of Pharmacology, Johar Institute of Professional Studies, Lahore, Pakistan. Cell: +92 03336516056
Muhammad Ayub Khan; University School of Pharmacy, University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan. Cell: +92 333 461 2676