Pharmaceutical Review (Staff Reporter); Pharmacist Alliance; Pakistan Pharmacist Association has demanded the replacement of Mr. Ayaz Ali Khan Chief Drug Controller Health Department, Government of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan because of misuse of authority. They have protested against his biased, unethical and non-professional role. He is continuously misusing his current position to damage the pharmacy profession. He is driving the whole team of District Drug Controllers, Secretary DQCB’s, Drug Controllers and other government officials of health department government of Punjab to control the noble profession of Pharmacy. This practice has been condemned by other pharmacy groups and disciplines. They don’t want Mr. Ayaz Ali khan to hijack or kidnap the pharmacy profession anymore. Hence; this practice of dishonesty, selfishness and fraudulence should be stopped to improve the pharmacy profession. Evidence of influencing, driving and controlling the profession is as under;
1. Collection, management and spending the funds of Pakistan Pharmacist Association even after expiry of legitimated tenure of two years defined in article of association defined in Article of Association.
2. Collection of funds and resources while misusing his current official position and representation.
3. Persuasion and temptation of pharmaceutical institutions and personals to do whatever he like them to do. He is illegally representing PPA in the Pharmacy Council even after expiry of legitimated tenure of two years defined in article of association.
4. Representing on behalf of PPA in different government institution and official organization (i.e. Pharmacy Council, Licensing Board, Appellate Board, Drug Regulatory Authority etc) even after expiry of legitimated tenure of two years defined in article of association defined in Article of Association.
5. Designing and scheduling an illegal activity (unprincipled 18th International Pharmacy Conference and Exhibition being organized in Lahore from 30th October to 2nd November, 2013 even after expiry the session 2009-11.) on behalf of Pakistan Pharmacist Association even after expiry of legitimated tenure of two years defined in article of association defined in Article of Associationhttps://pharmareview.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/article-of-association-constitution.pdf
6. Communication on behalf of Pharmacy Council and Higher Education Commission of Pakistan which is not his legitimated privilege. Pharmacy Council and Higher Education Commission are established institution with high profiled experts. They don’t need any agent to speak on their behalf. The decision of withdrawing the one year residency after Pharm-D is the privilege of Higher Education Commission and Pharmacy Council. It should not be handled by incompetent, irrelevant and illegally occupants of Pakistan Pharmacist Association.
Hence; the pharmacists of all over the world are requested to help us to bring a change, support the revolution and castigate the culprits.